This mini Magnetic (Electromagnetic) Flow Meter stands out due to its compact design.
Its distinguishing feature is its ability to function where mechanical meters like turbines or paddle wheels fail due to contamination/particulates in the fluid.
The ALMAG-MN magmeter ensures accurate results with its high-precision technology, offering fluid velocity range of 0.1m/s – 10m/s.
Accompanied by a built-in PT1000 temperature sensor for temperature reading function.
- Comes in sizes of 6, 8, 10mm tube with ½ process connections.
- Contains Liners made of PE, PEEK, or Ceramic for durability.
- Equipped with a built-in PT1000 temperature sensor.
- Supports high accuracy of +/-0.5% of reading (Velocity > 0.6m/s) or +/-3mm/s (Velocity < 0.6m/s).
- 0.01m/s – 10 m/s bi-directional measuring range.
- Enhanced with a stainless steel #316L electrode & grounding.
- Contains 2 X PG11 cable entries.
- Empowered with a 24 VDC, < 100mA power supply.
- Protected to 1P65 standard.
This magnetic flow meter is ideal for low-flow chemical injection, or applications involving pulsating metering pumps, and corrosive fluids.
Electromagnetic flow meters are suitable for use in pharmaceutical, chemical, and food and beverage industries.
They are suitable for use in the pharmaceutical, chemical, and food and beverage industries.