As a portable transit time flow meter, it uses highly sensitive clamp-on transducers, maintaining non-invasive measurement capabilities for a wide range of applications.
Operating on a high-tech, patented Fine Time measurement technology, the Alsonic-DSPPL rapidly fires ultrasonic beams, with the prowess to measure pico-second time intervals.
This rapid sequencing produces a precise second phase flow rate measurement even in liquids containing suspended solids or gas bubbles, fortifying its space as a frontrunner portable flow meter ultrasonic model in varied environments.
Key Benefits of Portable Transit Time Flow Meter
- Enhanced Accuracy
- Superior Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Color graphic LCD display (128×64) for flow rate, total flow & signal shape
- 4.0 Mbytes data logger up to 200,000 data fields
- Velocities from 0.03 to 40 feet/sec (0.01 to ± 12 m/s)
- Measures flow rates for any liquid containing ≤ 30% suspended solids, including waste water
- NIST traceable calibration certificate
- High accuracy: ±1.0% of reading with single path, ±0.5% of reading with dual path
- Oscilloscope function for diagnostics
- Durable carrying case allows for portable use of the instrument
- Patented Fine Time measurement technology
- Data logger function includes date, totalizer, diagnostics
- Response time less than 1 second
- Ideal for non-invasive liquid flow rate measurement
- Effective in pipelines carrying liquids with suspended solids or gas bubbles
The Alsonic DSPPL offered by CMC Technologies is a premier portable transit time flow meter designed for non-invasive, precise liquid measurement. Operating on patented Fine Time technology, this intelligent device employs high-frequency ultrasonic beams, ensuring accurate measurements within pico-second intervals. Its DSP technology aids in extraneous noise cancellation, providing a clear, exact reading even in liquids containing suspended solids or gas bubbles.