The T&D TR-76Ui is a three-channel data logger that simultaneously measures and records CO2 concentration, temperature, and humidity. An atmospheric pressure correction is an included function for more reliable CO2 concentration measurements. The T and D software, “CO2 Recorder for Windows” enables the user to download data recorded by TR-76Ui to a PC via a USB connection, whereby data from all three channels can be simultaneously viewed in graph or table form.
- Measure and Record CO2, Temperature, and Humidity with 1 Data Logger – With an internal CO2 Sensor, this data logger can simultaneously measure and record all 3 variables.
- Sensors: Temperature (Thermistor), Humidity (Polymer Resistance) & CO2 (NDIR)
- Large Logging Capacity of 8000 Data Sets – Record up to 8,000 sets of data of all three measurement
- View All Data in One Graph – Using our software it is possible to view all three measurement values in one graph or one list. Easy to print
and export data in text format (CSV).
- Correction for Atmospheric Pressure – This function enables the calculation of atmospheric pressure from the altitude at the measurement location
and then corrects for measurement errors due to atmospheric pressure.
- Warnings via Output Contact – If a preset limit is exceeded, a warning can be issued using the output contact. This can be used in conjunction
with external devices such as a ventilation device, siren, or alarm.
* Please purchase the optional alarm connection cable (AC0101)
- Simple, Direct USB Connection – Settings and downloading can easily be done via PC. It is also possible to monitor current readings from the
TR-76Ui connected to your PC
- Easy Operation via Buttons – Easy Operation via Buttons
- Measure and Record Temperature and Humidity in a Wider Range with Greater Accuracy – The supplied sensor for the S model provides higher accuracy to ±2.5%RH The measurement range for temperature is -20 to 70°C and 0 to 99 %RH for humidity.
- Download Data via Infrared Communication – Possible with Data Collector TR-57DCi.