Mid-West Instrument 3-Valve Backflow Test Kit Model 845-3.
CONDITION IS BRAND NEW- FIVE-YEAR MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY.
Model 845-3 is a 3-valve backflow test kit that provides the capability for testing all brands of reduced pressure principle, pressure vacuum breaker, and double-check valve backflow prevention assemblies.
Buy with confidence direct from the official Australian Distributor for Mid-West Instrument USA. This item complies with the scheduled release of the new Australian Standard AS/NZS 2845.3:2020 with a calibration certificate in accordance with MSA Test Method 2
Mid-West Instrument Backflow Test Kit 845-3. Condition is Brand New.
- 4-1/2” Round Dial Model 845 DP Gauge with Strap
- Engineered Plastic Gauge Body
- 3 x 1.5m long Hoses
- 9 x NPT Brass Adapter Fittings (3 sets) provided for hookup to all standard-size test cocks
- 0-100 kPa Differential Pressure Range
- Accuracy on ascending and descending pressure: ± 2% full scale / ± 2.0 kPa in line with Australian Standard AS2845.3
- 1 1/2” Round Dial Line Pressure Gauge 0-16bar (Part#111005)
- Red Indication at 7kPa, 14kPa & 35kPa for visual clarity during testing
- Calibration Certificate and Laminated Instructions Included
- 5 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty Included
- Gauge Weight: 1.6kg
- Size: 52L x 28W x 27H (cm)
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 6kg
- Temperature Limitations: Maximum 65°C
- Freezing temperatures must be avoided
The Mid-West® Instrument model 845 backflow prevention test kit is the culmination of their over 45 years of experience in the field of Backflow Prevention. The Model 845 Backflow test kits are engineered out of materials that are compatible with water and not prone to galvanic corrosion as occurs in most Aluminium body test kits on the market today. As a result, the useful life of properly maintained Model 845 Test Kits can be 25 years or more.
The design features that make the Model 845 “The Ultimate Backflow Test Kit” are the result of Mid-West® Instrument gathering information from professional testers and Backflow prevention instructors. A shoulder strap for carrying and hanging, line pressure gauge, all-needle valve construction with replaceable soft seats, serviceable in-line filters in the hoses, and a practical toolbox carrying case make the Model 845 both efficient and easy to use. It is available in 3-valve and 5-valve configurations to suit any tester’s preference.
The Mid-West® Instrument model 845 Backflow Test kit has become the standard of the industry worldwide with sales in the USA, Canada, Australia, Europe, Israel, and even Antarctica.
CMC Technologies has been the exclusive distributor for Mid-West Instrument in Australia and New Guinea for over 20 years. We hold stocks of DP Gauges and Backflow Test Kits in Sydney and are the only factory-authorised calibration and service centre in Australia. We offer a wide range of Backflow Testing products and accessories at competitive prices.